Friday, February 09, 2007

Portrait work

So here is the deal. Orion Oaks Elementary school contacted me and they would like for me to come back this year as I did last. There is this event they do every year to promote the arts for the children. Its a huge event where the kids and their families show up at the school and go room to room where there is a different artist in each. Well, last year I had a ton of work I did at CCS and it was a huge success. Coming up in mid April, I dont want to have the same exact work as the previous year becuase it will show I am a huge failure and am no longer an artist, (which I try not to see as true). I need to kick out a bunch of work, and one of the quickest things to do is portrait work. My goal is to do at least one portrait a week, (preferably 2-3) to prepare for this event. If anybody would like to contact me and give me a photo to draw I would appreciate it very much.

*

Ms. Lauren "Rat Girl" Long

I am also looking to have a few new paintings that bryan and I are doing together to be shown as well. All of the work that I did out in Colorado was given away, and prior to that I wasn't doing much of anything worth showing a bunch of elementary children. So if anybody has any ideas or great pictures I should draw, please contact me... Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home